After the premiere performance in Stratford, Lara took the show to the London Fringe and Ottawa Fringe Festivals where her twelve performances were enthusiastically received by audiences and critics alike.
Joe Belanger, London Free Press
Maja Stefanovska, Ottawa Critics Circle
Halifax native Kevin Fox is a revered multi-instrumentalist, sought-after orchestral composer/arranger, music director/coordinator/producer and innovative recording artist. Between recording and performing his own music Kevin tours the world as a member of the Steven Page Trio. He has performed with and/or provided arrangements for: Chantal Kreviazuk, Lights, Sarah McLachlan, Art of Time Ensemble, Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, Olivia Newton John, Bahamas, Sarah Harmer, Katharine McPhee, Delores O’Riordan, Sarah Brightman, Sloan, Cowboy Junkies, Jim Cuddy, Greg Keelor, Tom Cochrane, Walk off the Earth, Sarah Slean, Royal Wood, Raine Maida, Gowan and Avril Lavigne. Playing the cello is Kevin’s first language and he expresses it with soulful eloquence on his three solo albums – “Come Alive”, “Songs For Cello & Voice”, and “Set Right”.
Toronto drummer and percussionist, Roger Travassos always serves the music by setting a mood that best suits the song. With great heart and feel, along with his familiar groove-style, Roger never fails to captivate his audience and impress during a performance.
Throughout his career, he has toured internationally performing at large scale venues and festivals, and has made appearances on the Junos, Top of the Pops, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Regis and Kelly.
Roger has performed/recorded with the likes of Amanda Marshall, Jim Cuddy, Nelly Furtado, Remy Shand, Jacksoul, Deborah Cox, Michael Kaeshammer, David Usher, Jarvis Church, Sarah Slean, Beverley Mahood, Emmanuel Jal, and many others.
Tickets are $30 each and are being offered on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis for tables of 2, 4, and 6 guests.
Tickets and additional information
online at www.ticketscene.ca
Socially distanced seating is very limited due to Covid restrictions. Call for pre-show dinner reservations and enjoy the show from your table. 519-273-3424 or email email@example.com
Revival House, the performers, and all staff/crew are taking this pandemic very seriously and following a strict protocol and set safety guidelines each evening.
* If you have travelled outside of Canada/Ontario within 14 days of show date please do not attend.
* If you are feeling unwell or showing any Covid-19, Cold or Flu symptoms please stay home (your tickets will be fully refunded if prepaid)
* A telephone number for ministry contact tracing is required for each guest
* Masks are mandatory except when eating/drinking or while seated at your assigned table. No exceptions
* A limited capacity of 40 to 50max guests, at 2m-socially distant tables
* Table service is provided by RH staff - no ordering at the bar or mingling about the room
* Guests are to remain seated, except to use the washroom, and requested to limit standing or walking through the hall.
* A plexiglass shield will be in place on stage between the performer(s) and the audience
* Hand Sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used frequently
* Proper Cleaning/Disinfecting of all surfaces is ongoing
* Please be mindful of others before, during, and after the performance.
This helps support Rob and his amazing team at Revival House. We are very lucky to have such a great restaurant/venue in our community and these shows would not be happening without their generosity, culinary talents, and ongoing hard work! Your table for dinner is the table you will stay at to enjoy the concert.
5pm-7pm Dinner service (optional) - Yes!! You’ll love it
Reservations to be made directly with Revival House
7:00pm: Only confirmed guests to remain/enter the hall.
7pm-8pm: SET 1 - Lara Solo Opening Set
8:30pm-9:30pm: SET 2 - Lara Loves Leonard
9:30pm: Last Call for Alcohol
10pm Venue curfew